M&A: Making Yourself An Acquisition Target
In this facilitated peer forum, attendees drive the topics and conversation. There is no specific agenda for these sessions. This session is moderated by Tim Walker, who has experience in growing and exiting a number of IT businesses, we will discuss questions such as:
- When and where do I start on the path to exiting my business?
- What are some of the do’s and don’ts that I need to consider?
- What sort of advisers should I work with and when?
- How much will getting my business sorted out and then acquired cost me?
- What are the key drivers of value in a business like mine, and how can I improve them?
- How much money can I expect for my business, and when will I be paid it?