Datto Continuity Boot Camp: Master your SIRIS deployments & Ransomware Recovery
This course is designed for participants who have a foundational level of knowledge of the SIRIS product and are looking to take their SIRIS deployment and ransomware recovery to the next level. It is recommended that attendees should have completed their DCDS and/ or DCAT certification. From deployment to recovery, this live in-person training session will move beyond the SIRIS basics to teach you advanced best practices around configuration, security, and restoration to improve your efficiency and deliver world-class protection for your customers. This course will include a lab environment allowing you to apply what you are learning in the application. Remember to bring your laptop as you will be working alongside the instructor to apply what you are learning. As an interactive offering, students will be encouraged to ask and answer questions.
After attending this training session, you will be able to:
- Successfully deploy a virtual SIRIS device from start to finish.
- Identify the various backup methodologies best suited for different use cases.
- Apply best practices for backing up databases and hypervisors.
- Fully recover data from ransomware using SIRIS.
- Understand how secure configuration of SIRIS security can help to protect your data.