Kaseya Certified Administrator in Compliance Manager
Sr. Manager of Compliance Services
Manager, Kaseya University
The Kaseya Certified Administrator (KCA) in Compliance Manager GRC is designed for administrators tasked with collecting and assessing data to both ensure and demonstrate that their organization or client organizations are meeting legal, industry, and cyber insurance compliance requirements. In this course, students will learn how to track IT requirements, identify issues that need attention, and generate evidence of compliance. This live session provides the opportunity for learners to ask questions and learn how to apply key concepts and configurations.
This course is a must attend for administrators and engineers aiming to ensure, document, and demonstrate that IT requirements are being met.
Who should attend
- Learners who have a foundational understanding of the IT compliance concepts relevant to their organization or client organizations
After completing this session, you will be able to
- Configure the Compliance Manager GRC platform
- Collect data against compliance Controls and Standards
- Run assessments on the collected data
- Generate a Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM)