Network Planning with a Security Mindset
The Network Planning Bootcamp is designed for beginner to intermediate network administrators, technicians, and engineers who are looking to efficiently design, deploy, and manage secure network access and connectivity.
Learn how to design, implement, and maintain a secure LAN / WLAN for both traditional and hybrid workforces. Topics include an introduction to cloud managed networking, completing effective network discovery, planning for and implementing a secure LAN / WLAN, and securing the remote/hybrid workforce. This course is a must attend for engineers aiming to build networks that are purpose built for performance, security, and manageability.
After attending this training session you will be able to:
- Complete effective network discovery
- Design and implement secure LANs / WLANs
- Effectively plan for a wireless deployment
- Properly segregate workflows with a security mindset
- Provide secure network access for a hybrid / remote workforce