Kaseya Certified Administrator in IT Glue
The Kaseya Certified Administrator (KCA) in IT Glue introduces new technicians to best practices for deploying, configuring, and using IT Glue and provides the opportunity to become KCA IT Glue certified at a testing center during the event.
In this course, students will learn about the key functions of the product including organizations, checklists, core assets and workflow triggers. This live session provides the opportunity for learners to ask questions and learn how to apply key concepts and configurations.
Why you should attend:
This training dives into the common configuration of the platform to build a documentation structure to best support business processes.
Who should attend:
- Learners who have a foundational understanding of the IT Glue product.
- Learners who are already familiar with the basic configuration but are looking to increase their documentation processes by leveraging technical configurations.
- Learners who are already following a workflow but are looking to network and brainstorm to improve their current processes.
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Successfully create and edit a checklist template that can be used on a recurring basis to track tasks and deadlines of your managed organizations.
- List the six core assets available in IT Glue to capture important information about your clients’ IT infrastructure.
- Effectively import Microsoft Word and HTML documents to support your standard operating procedures (SOPs) and knowledge base articles.
- Understand how sub-organizations simplify the management of location-based documentation for your organizations.
What to expect:
- Session will run over days 2 and 3 of the conference, allowing time to attend keynote sessions.
- Lunch will be provided onsite.
- Sessions will be led by product experts.
- Sessions will be delivered in live demonstrations with breaks for workshops.
- Remember to bring your laptop.