Kaseya Certified Administrator in Datto Continuity (continued)
The Kaseya Certified Administrator (KCA) in Datto Continuity introduces new technicians to best practices for deploying, configuring, and using Datto Continuity products and provides the opportunity to become KCA Datto Continuity certified at a testing center during the event. In this course, students will learn about the key functions of the product including backup processes, integrity backup tests, offsite syncing, and security measurements.
Why you should attend:
This training dives into the common configuration of Datto Continuity products to give you greater understanding and better practices to protect data and keep your business running.
Who should attend:
- Learners who have a foundational understanding of Datto Continuity products.
- Learners who are looking to network and brainstorm to improve their current processes.
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Assess environmental needs and choose the appropriate device from the SIRIS or ALTO lines.
- Prepare the target system to perform with a SIRIS or ALTO (Datto device).
- Navigate the Partner Portal to examine the status of Datto devices.
- Configure a Datto device, agent alerts, and advanced integrity backup tests.
- Identify different restore types and the requirements necessary to complete each.
What to expect:
- Session will run from 9 AM to 4 PM with a one-hour lunch.
- Lunch will be provided onsite.
- Sessions will be led by product experts.
- Sessions will be delivered in live demonstrations with breaks for workshops.
- Remember to bring your laptop.