Kaseya Certified Technician in VSA 10 (continued)
The Kaseya Certified Technician (KCT) in VSA 10 is designed for participants wanting to learn introductory knowledge of what VSA 10 has to offer and how operations are improved when upgrading from VSA 9 to VSA 10. The course provides the opportunity to become KCT certified in VSA 10 at a testing center during the event. In this course, students will learn about the key functions of the product, including agent management, remote control, patch management, and automation. This live session provides the opportunity for learners to ask questions and learn how to apply key concepts and configurations.
Why you should attend:
This training dives into the common configuration of the platform to give you greater understanding and better practices to make your day run optimally.
Who should attend:
- Learners who have an advanced understanding of the VSA 9 product but want to improve operations by upgrading to VSA 10.
- Learners who are looking to network and brainstorm to improve their current processes.
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Identify key operational differences when upgrading from VSA 9 to VSA 10.
- Explain how VSA 10 can drive scalability, promote business growth, and increase operational productivity.
- Explain how to successfully navigate the platform to enhance operational productivity.
- Identify the insights gained through reporting generated by VSA 10.
- Recognize the efficiencies gained by leveraging remote monitoring to mitigate risk.
- Understand the benefits of VSA 10’s network monitoring to automate agent deployment.
- Implement automated workflows by leveraging scripts and custom fields to increase operational productivity.
What to expect:
- Session will run over days 2 and 3 of the conference, allowing time to attend keynote sessions.
- Lunch will be provided onsite.
- Sessions will be led by product experts.
- Sessions will be delivered in live demonstrations with breaks for workshops.
- Remember to bring your laptop.