Kaseya Certified Administrator in Datto RMM
The Kaseya Certified Administrator (KCA) in Datto RMM introduces new technicians to best practices for deploying, configuring, and using Datto RMM and provides the opportunity to become KCA RMM certified at a testing center during the event. In this course, students will learn about the key functions of the product, including agent deployment, monitoring, and patch management. This live session provides the opportunity for learners to ask questions and learn how to apply key concepts and configurations.
Why you should attend: This training dives into the common configuration of the platform to give you greater understanding and better practices to make your day run optimally.
Who should attend:
- Learners who have a foundational understanding of the Datto RMM product.
- Learners who are already familiar with the basic overall workflow but are looking to increase their automation processes by leveraging technical configurations.
- Learners who are already following a workflow but are looking to network and brainstorm to improve their current processes. After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Understand Datto RMM fundamentals, terminology, and navigation.
- Understand elements of account setup including security levels, users, sites, and groups settings.
- Recognize differences between deployment strategies and be competent in applying them.
- Address patch management, Windows Updates, and software management policies.
- Establish proficiency with remote control and support tools. What to expect:
- Session will run from 9 AM – 4 PM with a one-hour lunch
- Lunch will be provided onsite.
- Sessions will be led by product experts.
- Sessions will be delivered in live demonstrations with breaks for workshops.
- Remember to bring your laptop.